Organization: Asian Development Bank
Level of study: Master degree
Duration: 1 to 2 years based on the program
Deadline: Various according to the institution
Location: 10 countries (USA, Japan, Philippine, Pakistan, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, China, India and Singapore)
Are you a resident of Asian Development Bank Member countries such as Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia and etc.? Do you want to pursue your master degree program in recognized academic institutions in one of 10 following countries such as Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and United States of America?
Do you need Financial assistance or fully funded scholarship to obtain your educational degree? If yes, you can apply to fully-funded scholarships offered by the Asian Development Bank and Government of Japan.
Applicants are required to get admission and enroll in one of the participating institutions partnered with Asian development Bank.
Areas of studies:
- Business and Management
- Science and Technology
- Other development related fields of studies
What ADB scholarship provides?
- Full tuition fee
- Allowance including accommodation
- Health insurance
- Flight ticket
- Research subsidy
What institution can you study through this scholarship program?
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- Australian National University
- University of Hong Kong
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- International University of Japan
- Hitotsubashi University
- Keio university
- Kobe University
- Kyushu University
- Nagoya University
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Saitama University
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- University of Tokyo
- United Nation University – Tokyo, Japan
- University of Auckland
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Asian Institute of Management,
- International Rice Research Institute/University of Philippines
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- Asian Institute of Technology
- Thammasat University
- Eas-west center/university of Hawaii
Who is eligible to apply?
Candidates with the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Be a national of developing Asian development bank member country.
- Minimum two years of work experience.
- Be admitted to an approved program in a participating institution.
- Have oral and written English communication skill.
- Do not be sick ( be in good health).
- Age limit is 35 years old. Applicant must be 35 years old or under.
How to apply?
Applicants can apply directly to the university. They need to get an application form and submit it along with required documents to the university. Not separate application to ADB is required.
For more information please visit the Asian Development Bank Website.