Outstanding international students can apply to Kotzen Scholarships – a fully funded scholarship- to pursue their higher education at Simmons, University in the United States. It is a merit-based scholarships offered for bachelor degrees for the entire duration of the program.
Institution: Simmons University
Level of study: Bachelors degree
Full tuition fee
Room and board
$3000 for academic pursuits
Duration: Four years
Deadline: December 1
Finalists notification: March 1, 2019
Who is this Scholarship for?
Applicants meeting the following requirements will be eligible to apply to Kotzen scholarships:
- Apply as a new student for a program starting in fall semester.
- Obtained Standized test score of 28 or higer ACT, 1300 or higher new SAT, 1250 or higher (old SAT-CR+M)
- Be proficient in English language ( TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores are required for non-native English Speaker)
- Have obtained a GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted.
- Are prepared for college curriculum such as having high level math course in high school.
- Record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and International baccalaureate (IB)
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online or send the application through email to the university.
Short answer (max 250 words):
How would you use your additional annual award of $3,000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
Formal essay (max 500 words):
Some people argue that leaders are born, not made, while others defend the opposite view, namely that leaders are “made.” Write an essay in which you defend one view or the other. Use a specific example of a leader, either from history or from your own personal experience, to support your argument.
Applicants are required to apply for scholarship and for admission before the deadline.
The finalists will be required to attend an on-campus or a Skype Interview in February.
For more information please visit Simmons University