Which OSMAN character are you?Share on Fadcebook
Calculating your result...!
Please like us!
اینجا را کلیک کنید
KuruluÅŸ: Osman (English: "Founder: Osman") is a Turkish epic historical television series, created by Mehmet BozdaÄŸ. It focuses on the life of Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire. It is the sequel to DiriliÅŸ: ErtuÄŸrul, which was centered around the life of ErtuÄŸrul, the father of Osman. In this series, Osman is portrayed by Turkish actor Burak Özçivit.
The TV show includes Osman's internal and external struggles and how he establishes and controls the Ottoman Dynasty. It portrays his struggles against Byzantium and the Mongols and how he was able to secure independence from the Sultanate of Rum in order to establish a sovereign state that would stand up to the Byzantine and Mongol Empires and would honor the Turks. The show also gives an insight into the personal lives of the Founding Oghuz Turks and their journey to establishing a sultanate. The character of Osman faces many enemies and traitors in his quest and the show illustrates how he was able to overcome these obstacles and fulfill his mission with the help of his loyal companions, family, and friends.
Kurulus Osman is a great series, I find myself watching it and so many thoughts going through my mind about the events unfolding, thinking what if it could be this way or that way. But, I can say one thing that hardly any other drama series has kept me glued to my seat as the Kurulus Osman and Dirilis Ertugal. Because of the fact, the drama had many teachings from Islamic point of view as well as how the history designs itself through centuries and the up and downs of human efforts, yet unshakable trust in the destiny and in Allah above all, and I don’t feel I am wasting time hence the aspirations of gaining knowledge keeps me going to watch the series via the portal of history that increases the enjoyment that takes one or transforms one onto the stage itself. You are not an audience anymore but you are along with the actors entwined into the theme itself. When the actors are showing their evil sides I could feel my blood pressure going up, that is to say, their acting is on the spot to cause that reaction. When Osman and Bala Hatun smile at each other a sincere dua comes to my heart that may they get to marry and be happy with each other. When Dundar is acting so evil a wish comes to my mind, ahh wouldn’t it be great if Ertugrul were to appear in the series and put an end to his evil by catching him red-handed.
Let's wait and see, such a long work can not be reviewed based on 5 episodes, who knows what surprises to come? It is smart work but could be smarter in some parts. In general, exciting and amusing work.
- Who has no past, has no future.
- Nobody is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes, including our heros. To have new better generations we need to educate them to be mindful and protect them from confusion, they need to honor the hero and learn from them and understand that its normal for humans to do mistakes even heros, this gives us the emotional balance and the capacity to learn from hero's mistakes without stop loving them.
- Its a balance between being authentic and having faith while being open-minded to distinguish between the idea and the man, faith, and the faithful, to love the faith and the faithful but understand that faith is perfect but faithful may have errors, not crimes. - The errors of faithful are related to their context and time, and we are to learn, love, and not judge.
- Faithfuls are the heroes and you can be a hero by knowledge, sincere faith, and good action and not by laziness, lack of knowledge, and faith.
- This is a movie, and life is a real test and not a movie. Forefathers had the real-life and did their answers, and so we should.
- Our grandparents made history, at the time they had great causes, purity, spirituality, real education, and genuine life with no TVs, and they changed the real world. In the mid of a virtual world and smart distraction rather than smart life we are struggling to change our own worlds and know who we are.
- We are all coming from the same whom and going to the same tomb, and in between life is all about test and it's the only chance to answer and chose options for the afterlife. All terms, conditions, and options are in Quraan, the Creator's final message, delivered and explained by his final messenger (Mohammed) peace be upon him.